Increase efficiency by circulating the air heated by your heath appliance.
Bring home extra convenience by ordering a remote control for your fireplace.
Increase the efficiency of your new fireplace by adding porcelain reflective radiant panels.
Your hearth appliance needs an occasional tune-up to keep it operating a peak levels and according to the manufacturers specifications. For maximum safety and performance, your fireplace needs annual inspection, adjustment & cleaning. In addition, some manufacturers say that your appliance must be maintained by an authorized and certified hearth technician in order to keep your warranty active.
Fireplaces may develop problems that may not be discovered if not properly inspected and maintained annually. Potential Problems Include: Leaky seals and gaskets (Potential Carbon Monoxide), Pilot light keeps going out, Low or ghost flame appearance, Boom when turning on the fireplace, Too much or too little Heat, Fireplace glass turning black.
• Service should include cleaning, battery replacement, venting inspection and inspection of the burner, media and firebox. Refer to the door removal section and remove the door as instructed.
• Carefully remove media if necessary (logs, glass, brick panels etc).
• Using a vacuum with a soft brush attachment, gently remove any dirt, debris or carbon build up from the logs, firebox and burner. For glass media, follow the installation instructions for pre-cleaning.
• Also gently remove any build-up on the pilot assembly including, if equipped; thermopile, thermocouple, flame sensor and igniter. NOTE: Clean flame sensor using a fine emery cloth or a synthetic scrub pad (such as Scotch-Brite™) to remove any oxides. Clean the pilot assembly using a vacuum with a soft brush attachment. It is important that the pilot assembly is not painted.
• Inspect all accessible gaskets and replace as required.
• Access the blower, if equipped and clean using a soft brush and vacuum.
• Re-assemble the various components in reverse order.
• Inspect the relief system. The appliance relieves through the main glass door or through the flaps on the firebox top. Ensure they open freely, and close sealed.
• Check the gas control valve pilot and Hi / Lo knobs move freely (if equipped) – replace if any stiffness in movement is experienced.
• Check for gas leaks on all gas connections up and downstream from the gas valve including the pilot tube connections.
Register for our yearly 13 point maintenance and never pay Labor or Parts covered.**
*Call for fees
*Must be performed annually by Pacific Overhead Door’s trained Technician
*Napoleons Conditions and Limitations apply
Peace of mind for you. No need to keep track of your service schedule. We keep track for you and let you know when its time for a checkup.
Registering automatically reserves your spot on our busy service schedule to ensure your needs are met in a timely manner. We'll check with you to pick a date that works for your schedule.
Get instant access to our insider promotions. Be the first to know when our products or services go on sale.